Little member is what God calls the tongue, but great blessings and great evils flow therefrom.
1) The virtuous woman speaks with kindness (Proverbs 31:26).
Discuss positive ways you can use your tongue from:
Psalms 34: 1-3 Proverbs 12:18
Proverbs 12:25 Proverbs 15:1
2) Give an example of someone who recently ministered to you with their speech. Explain why their words were so meaningful.
3) When it is impossible or impractical to overlook an offense, why is it best to talk directly to the party involved before discussing the matter with anyone else?
Proverbs 25:9-12 Matthew 18:15
4) From the passages listed below, what is involved in being a wise reprover?
Proverbs 9:8-9 Proverbs 25:15
Galatians 6:1 Ephesians 4:15
Colossians 4:6 1 Samuel 25:23-25
5) Define flattery.
6) Why does someone flatter?
7) Why is it wrong according to
Proverbs 12:2 Proverbs 12:17-19
Proverbs 26:28 Proverbs 29:5
8) Why does someone nag?
9) Describe the effects of nagging based on
Proverbs 19:13 Proverbs 21:19