good quote

" In my opinion, the great single need of the moment is that light-hearted superficial religionists be struck down with a vision of God high and lifted up, with His train filling the temple. The holy art of worship seems to have passed away like the Shekinah glory from the tabernacle. As a result, we are left to our own devices and forced to make up the lack of spontaneous worship by ...bringing in countless cheap and tawdry activities to hold the attention of the church people." ~ A.W. Tozer

Saturday, March 3, 2012

GLORY TO GOD, I GOT IT!

GLORY TO GOD I GOT IT! :-D After a great week of revival messages and the Lord working in my own quiet time, then this evening I saw a person that 9 years ago because of sin in our hearts left me with scars on my heart and testimony and gave satan the ammo he needed to beat me down for 9 long years... I knew I had the Lord's forgiveness and mercy but I still struggled greatly. but when I saw that person today in passing, we only nodded at one another and there was PEACE in my heart! God given peace! It was such a surprise and such a wonderful blessing. That I had to stop and bow my head in thankfulness to the Lord, Almighty for His goodness and mercy on a worthless sinner like me... It sent me to shouting! I had some odd looks by some passers-by but I didn't care. Oh the goodness of God! I feel like I could take on the world! THANK YOU LORD!!! I just wanted to share with everyone what God's done for me! I GOT IT! I hope you got it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment