Lesson #2 will be far more meaningful if you will carefully read Titus 2: 1-5 before answering the questions.
1. Whom are women to teach?
2. In what ways is such teaching done?
3. Define sober and list some areas of life where sobrity is needed.
4. Why do you think we have limited sobrity to the area of intoxicating drink, taking from the word its broader meaning?
5. List some ways young women may be taught to love their husbands? Explain the difference between acts and attitudes.
6. What does it mean for a woman to love her children? How can this be taught?
7. Define discreet and list some areas of life where discretion is needed.
8. Why is the command to be keepers at home essential if one is to be fullfill the prior commands in verses 4 & 5?
9. Define obedient. Is this command relevant in our day? Explain how ignoring God's command leads one into the philosophy of the world?
10. Define blasphemy. How is the word of God blasphemed by a disobedent woman? How does such an attitude affect one's teaching of the young women?
11. List some areas in your life that are not surrendered to God's will and how they could potentially harm others.