good quote

" In my opinion, the great single need of the moment is that light-hearted superficial religionists be struck down with a vision of God high and lifted up, with His train filling the temple. The holy art of worship seems to have passed away like the Shekinah glory from the tabernacle. As a result, we are left to our own devices and forced to make up the lack of spontaneous worship by ...bringing in countless cheap and tawdry activities to hold the attention of the church people." ~ A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Psalm

When dark the road and heavy the load upon my back,

then will I remember my heart is in His care.

When the nights are long and sleep hides itself from me,

will I continue to trust in my Lord and lay my head upon His breast.

Praise God for his tender mercy, his love unlimited for they are my blanket against the world. He and only He can fill my soul.

Let us raise our voice in His praise and for his rightious glory; he who is our refuge and salvation.

Only He can speak and calm a storm, who's words also create whole worlds with only his voice and also calms my heart and puts mine enemies to dispair and ruin.

Thank God for his goodness! He gives councel by day and a song in the night, peace to the troubled and assurance to those that have none.

Faith have I, not in me, but in Him alone, not for what I have done but because of what He has done in me. He is and forever will be.

I am dead, yet am alive in him.

All hail the King of kings and Lord of lords, my God, the God of heaven and earth, my Father, my Master, my Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment