good quote

" In my opinion, the great single need of the moment is that light-hearted superficial religionists be struck down with a vision of God high and lifted up, with His train filling the temple. The holy art of worship seems to have passed away like the Shekinah glory from the tabernacle. As a result, we are left to our own devices and forced to make up the lack of spontaneous worship by ...bringing in countless cheap and tawdry activities to hold the attention of the church people." ~ A.W. Tozer

Monday, July 27, 2009

It Satisties me

This is a song that a Family singing group, The Sheltons, sing. It just really has always touched my heart and I wanted to post it here for others to read. I hope it's a blessing to you. I wish I could figure out how to post the song on here off my computer but maybe I'll figure that out tomorrow.

It Satisfies Me

In the garden of Gasseminee
I can see my Savior there
As He talked to His Father
in earnest prayer
He said if it be Thy will
let this cup pass from me,
but if not, Lord, it satisfies me.

Chorus:

Now if it satisfies you, Lord,
then it satisfies me
These few words may my prayer
ever be
If you have me on a mountain
or in a valley on my knees
either way, Lord,
it satisfies me

Now the signs of the times
They are on every hand
And how my heart
longs to see that promise land
If I go by the grave
Or in the rapture your face I'll see
either way, Lord,
It satisfies me

(Chorus)

If you have me on a mountain
Or in a valley on my knees
either way, Lord,
It satisfies me...

No comments:

Post a Comment