good quote

" In my opinion, the great single need of the moment is that light-hearted superficial religionists be struck down with a vision of God high and lifted up, with His train filling the temple. The holy art of worship seems to have passed away like the Shekinah glory from the tabernacle. As a result, we are left to our own devices and forced to make up the lack of spontaneous worship by ...bringing in countless cheap and tawdry activities to hold the attention of the church people." ~ A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Handy Chart of Verses

God has an answer in His Word;

YOU SAY
GOD SAYS
BIBLE VERSES (KJV only)

You say; "It's Impossible"
God says: all things are possible
Verse: Luke 18:27

You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest
Verse: Matthew 11:28-30

You say: "nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you
Verse: John 3:16 & John 3:34

You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient
Verse: 2 Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15

You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps
Verse: Proverbs 3:5-6

You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things
Verse: Philippians 4:13

You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able
Verse: 2 Corinthians 9:8

You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it
Verse: Romans 8:28

You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I forgive you
Verse: 1 John 1:9 & Romans 8:1

You say: "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs
Verse: Philippians 4:19

You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
Verse: 2 Timothy 1:7

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: cast all you cares upon ME
Verse: 1 Peter 5:7

You say: "I'm not smart enough"
God says: I give you wisdom
Verse: 1 Corinthians 1:30

You say: "I feel alone"
God says: I will never leave you nor forsake you
Verse: Hebrews 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment